Lack of enough time is the main reason why people do not eat well. Junk food may take up too much of your diet. That is why it is so important to detoxify your body from time to time, for example, with this 3-day plan.
Your body needs more nutrients and healthy food – and all of this together requires planning. The body always speaks; listen to him! It’s time to detoxify your body and restore your organs to stay healthy.
Diet to cleanse the body
Body detoxification is the elimination of harmful toxins that make your skin look damaged or weaken your organs. The key is the change from within.
A cleansing diet is the first step. It lasts only three days, so it will be very limiting. It will consist of the consumption of fruits and vegetables, soup or broth, as well as teas that help in the hydration process, and it contains little protein and carbohydrates.
More water to moisturize
Water is very important in these purification plans. Experts suggest drinking two to three liters every 24 hours to optimally moisturize your body.
Water cleanses the body and helps cleanse organs such as the kidneys, which are important for removing toxins from the body. Also, this three-day plan is preferably started with fluids to speed up the process. You will promote the production of new cells and activate your organs for better functioning.
The secret of a good diet for cleansing
To cleanse your body for three days, be sure to provide it with nutrients and minerals. Despite the brevity of your diet, you still need a balanced diet. Don’t risk your health.
Here are some tips:
- Drink two to three liters of water a day.
- Don’t forget carbs, but don’t eat flour and processed sugar.
- Fruits are an excellent source of sugar and contain many nutrients. Choose diuretics such as pineapple and try to consume them solid.
- Don’t forget about nuts for snacks.
- Carbohydrates should not be consumed at night.
- Eat fresh meat and fish. Cook them without seasoning and eat in small portions.
- Reduce salt intake to prevent fluid retention and stimulate diuresis.
- Forget about fried food. If you need oil, use olive or coconut.
Here is an example of what you can consume in this cleansing diet
- Start with tea. Eat whole-grain bread and add low-fat cheese to it. Drink citrus juice (lemon or orange).
- Or: a small amount of dried fruit (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, peanuts).
- Salad with raw or cooked vegetables.Vegetable soup (add a little gelatin and plenty of water).
- Or: grapes and a cup of tea.
- Chicken or meat broth. Boiled vegetables.
- Or: chicken, meat, or fish that can be eaten fresh, baked, or boiled. Eat with fruit and water.
Infusions or tea
Drinking tea will be a big help during these three days. You will avoid fluid retention and increase the detoxification process. Infusions are also good for your body at any time of the year, whether winter or summer.
Switch to green tea because it contains many antioxidants. Also consider white tea, which is ideal if you have anxiety or stress. It contains amino acids and is recommended for people with hypertension.
Remember that a cleansing diet should not be a punishment. These are three difficult days, with many limitations, but the idea is to improve your physical and mental health.
Picture Credit: Unsplash